Take My Life and Let It Be
Words: Frances Ridley Havergal
Tune: Henry A. Cesar Malan
Category: Commitment and Obedience
D A A7 D Gm G D A D
1. Take my life and let it be Con-se-crat -ed, Lord, to thee;
2. Take my hands and let them move At the im -pulse of Thy love;
3. Take my voice and let me sing Al-ways, on -ly, for my King;
4. Take my sil-ver and my gold- Not a mite would I with-hold;
5. Take my love- my Lord, I pour At Thy feet its trea -sure store;
6. Take my will and make it Thine- It shall be no long -er mine;
D A A7 D G D G D A
1. Take my mo-ments and my days- Let them flow in cease-less prai-se,
2. Take my feet and let them be Swift and beau -ti-ful for Th - ee,
3. Take my lips and let them be Filled with mes -sag-es from Th - ee,
4. Take my in-tel -lect and use Ev - ery pow'r as Thou shalt choo-se,
5. Take my self- and I will be Ev - er,on -ly, all for Th - ee,
6. Take my heart-it is Thine own, It shall be Thy roy -al thro-ne,
D A D G D A D
1. Let them flow in cease-less praise.
2. Swift and beau -ti -ful for Thee.
3. Filled with mes -sag-es from Thee.
4. Ev -ery pow'r as Thou shalt choose.
5. Ev -er, on -ly, all for Thee.
6. It shall be Thy roy -al throne.