Jesus Paid It All
Words: Elvina M. Hall
Tune: John T. Grape
A Asus4 A
1. I hear the Savior say,
2. For no -thing good have I
3. And now com- plete in Him
4. Lord, now in- deed I find
5. When from my dying bed
6. And when be -fore the throne
E E7 A
1. “Thy strength in-deed is small;
2. Where-by Thy grace to claim,
3. My robe His righteous -ness,
4. Thy power and Thine a -lone,
5. My ransomed soul shall rise,
6. I stand in Him com - plete,
A Asus4 A F#m
1. Child of weak-ness, watch and pray,
2. I’ll wash my garments white
3. Close shel- tered ’neath His side,
4. Can change the leper’s spots
5. “Jesus died my soul to save,”
6. I’ll lay my trophies down
A D E E7 A
1. Find in Me thine all in all.”
2. In the blood of Calv-’ry’s Lamb.
3. I am di- vine- ly blest.
4. And melt the heart of stone.
5. Shall rend the vaul- ted skies.
6. All down at Je- sus’ feet.
Jesus paid it all,
A Asus4 A E7
All to Him I owe;
A Asus4 A E D
Sin had left a crim-son stain,
F#dim A D E E7 A
He washed it white as snow.