Be Thou My Vision
Words: Mary E. Byrne 1880-1931
Tune: Traditional Irish Melody
Category: Commitment and Consecration
E B A E A E B E
1. Be Thou my Vi -sion, O Lord of my heart
2. Be Thou my Wis -dom, and Thou my true Word
3. Rich-es I heed not, nor man's emp-ty praise
4. High King of heav-en, my vic-to -ry won,
B E B A E B
1. Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art;
2. I ev-er with Thee and Thou with me, Lord;
3. Thou mine in-her-i -tance, now and al -ways;
4. May I reach heav- en's joys, O bright heavn'n's Sun!
A E B A ->B
1. Thou my best thought, by day or by night
2. Thou my great Fa -ther, and I Thy true son
3. Thou and Thou on -ly, first in my heart
4. Heart of my own heart, what-ev-er be- fall,
E B A E F#m A B E
1. Wak-ing or sleep-ing, Thy pres -ence my light.
2. Thou in me dwell-ing, and I with Thee one.
3. High King of heav -en, my Treas-ure Thou art.
4. Still be my Vi -sion, O rul -er of all.