Brethren We Have Met to Worship

Dan posted this on Sep-30-2011 Print This Post Print This Post

Hello everyone!

I am going to be posting more guitar hymns in video. Eventually the best ones will be turned into little mini lessons and you can follow along as I learn to play this songs.

If there is a song you’d like to see turned into a tutorial, please let me know!

14 Responses so far.

1. Gamer1956 says:

This would be a great one to start a tutorial … it only has two chords. You are doing great and I like the fact that you subscribe to the truth of the Bible. If you cannot trust God’s word, then we are lost for sure.

2. Frank Broughton says:

Cool, I like Dan. I want to learn how to play the guitar! I have two of then here at home too!

3. Darlana says:

Hello,
    I’m new to your website and at first I was looking for the chords to brethern we have met to worship and found theses wonder videos of hymns that are played so gloriously! I was wondering what name brand is your black guitar? Also have you ever heard of the Zager guitar? Thank you.

4. Katherine says:

Please make this into a tutorial! It is such a beautiful song!

5. Leonardi says:

Thank you so much for this beautiful song.
    is there a step by step guitar tablature for it?
    I tried following your fingers in the video, but that is incredibly harddd. :)
    anyway, thanks alot. I give thanks to God to hear such a blessed music strummed by your hands.

6. Dan says:

I am halfway done tabbing out this arrangement. As soon as my video equipment arrives, I’ll have a instructional video with the tabs available!

7. Naina says:

Revelation Song was my first thought. Forever (“We are a monemt/You are forever/ God everlasting/reigning on high…) also comes to mind. Interesting that you’d ask this, I’ve been thinking a lot lately about music that inspires a longing for heaven. The second half of Phil Wickham’s latest CD just gets me ready to worship at the throne!

8. « Rien compris à Wanatoctoumi. (“Passant par Sarlat, par Gap, par Arras, Falstaff alla à Rachtadt. Là-bas, Falstaff s’attacha à Carla… « Pars, fada ! », lança l’avatar pas grand.”) »Monovocalisme. What a man !

9. Gorgeous card Bev! I have already started making Christmas cards and could use the inspiration your cards give me.Thank you so much!Hugs Yolanda

10. 3  0Dampflockgeräusche,… ja ne – ist klar.Ich finds echt klasse! Das kannste aber auch nicht überall machen. Angemommen hier in Deutchland, da würde er 48 Stunden nur die Beats machen und alle nur dumm zu gucken.

11. Great – I will certainly enunciate, impressed together with your website. I experienced no difficulties navigating through the many tabs as well as related information found themselves being truly simple to do to gain access to. I not too long ago found just what I hoped for before long at just about all. Quite abnormal. Is planning to appreciate it in case you add community forums or some thing, site concept. a tones means for your buyer to connect. Excellent process..

12. Ya learn something new everyday. It’s true I guess!

13. My things all come with complimentary dog and cat hairs. That cushion would go perfectly on my sofa just ask Aron (dog) and Charlie and Lola (cats)!

14. in the world today. In our silence, the world becomes filled only with darkness from the other side. Yet Christ has made His body of many parts, and we each have an important and vital perspective to share on what God is doing in the here and now, as well as what He has planned for all who love Him.Thanks for your blog and for the things you share with folks via the Internet. God’s best.Jim